Sunday, August 25, 2013

We say what we mean, mean what we say, never change our tune

   Don’t we all have our little idiosyncrasies?  I stand for no pulp, no skin, no seeds in my fruits & veggies.  I follow through on my preferences. A truth for me one moment cannot morph into a lie the next. NO SO with liberals.
   No words have meaning except for the moment; most words being meaningless anyway.   Today, 8/25, in 2008,  Michele Obama opined: “I love this country,” when Barack was nominated for President.  Yet later she contradicted herself with the infamous lines about never having been proud of her country until this moment when Barack, a black man, became President.  Love/hate interchange by the moment for scheming, unprincipled, utilitarian, opportunistic, liberal politicians.
   It’s simpler for us ‘folks.’ We say what we mean, mean what we say,  never change our tune.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home