Friday, October 15, 2021

I chose

I chose to surrender Bela for adoption because he hates his life here with the new cat - cannot tolerate him just growling, menacing, hissing and being miserable 24/7 totally changing his behavior patterns (except for food fetish). After 8  years raising him as a spoiled member of a pride (I'm king), I choose to let him go. Alone he could be happy. Will he be adopted? Will he be happy? My heart is broken again since he was born and reared with us at home - safe.  Too many wonderful times, too many times he bit me in play? Too many clever habits and proclivities (Pringles' time included).  Too many occasions he sucked on my neck like Dracula for motherly security and affection (whence his name Bela as in Ligosi). Gone now. Too much sorrow to find a way to go on living. Why did it come to this?  He became the Devil to my Angel kitten Stormy. I retrieved Stormy Monday and now I surrendered Bela Friday.  My heart has broken twice in the last 12 days. THESE ARE THE WORST 12 DAYS OF MY LIFE. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home