Monday, October 04, 2021

Sunset

 A sun set today. Is it time to end this stupid Blog? I don't think anyone hears me. A light in my life went out today. The inexplicable saddens me to the point of despair. Gave up Stormy for adoption (hoping he will be appreciated and cared for for life; such a sweet, joyful, loving beauty of a kitten deserves the best. I must forget and believe what I did for the best will be for the best of both worlds of Stormy and Bela. I gave up Stormy to save Bela who has hated the kitten for our 3 months together. Mean is his word. One had to go. I am devastated with regret; devastated by sorrow the way the thing has turned out.  How can a lit world be so dark? Sick from weeping, I can only think that a bright joy from God died. What a perfect, sweet, happy, trusting, innocent cat  be hated that he had to go.......gone from my  home, never to be forgotten. Always to regret his rescue, his chance at life. Will I even know how it turns out?  3 months of a perfect little creature from God. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home