Wednesday, October 06, 2021

My angel

Weeping uncontrollably finally led me to the insight that I was visited by an embodied angel in the form of a foundling kitten. Such a miracle, a gift from Heaven, such a privilege to encounter perfection in the body and soul of a creature  in my adopted  Stormy my foundling.  I relinquished him to the veterinary hospital for adoption. My heart has broken. Can I ever forget his face and form, his joy and trust, his playfulness and contented purring?  Perfection for merely 3 months has shown me that there really is a Heaven because this little angel came to see me. The cause for his loss - my love lost - is my adult cat that would not accept him. Oblivious to hateful growls and attacks, Stormy blissed on. BUT my mind reached the breaking point. My 8 yr old neuter (I can't bring myself to utter his name) being healthy but pure meanness going so far as to growl constantly at me) would not accept the new arrival. One of the two had to go away. How could I have been so stupid? I paid the price. How could I have humanely picked up (literally) this sick, starving needy baby? How could I have not anticipated this response? What I have learned about the nature of a beast spoiled. What's left?  Trust in God that he will oversee the future of his angel. I cannot control Stormy's fate. I  see his face, I feel his smooth muscular body, I hear him meow for food, I remember his trembling purr, I watch him play with anything new, I feel him near me in my chair or bed. He gave us no trouble, because his smarts allowed him to learn each new rule of  indoor, home living. What carry on?  Trust God.  An angel, a perfect kitten, inherently good was gifted to me. I need to be grateful.  Meanwhile I am sick with grief. Can any person have sobbed harder or shed more tears?

1 Comments:

Anonymous wholesale salwar kameez catalogue with price said...

He gave us no trouble, because his smarts allowed him to learn each new rule of indoor, home living. What carry on? Trust God. An angel, a perfect kitten, inherently good was gifted to me. I need to be grateful. wholesale cotton salwar materials , salwar suit piece wholesale ,

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home