Monday, October 11, 2021

One Week

After one week I finally had to call to find out if my Stormy had been adopted? Terrible wait time and on hold stressed me but told he was still there (in a cage). I fell apart - shaking, sobbing. Tom said "go get him back."  And ignore Bela. BUT Bela is carrying on SO mean and nasty 1st sight. Today Stormy celebrates his freedom running amok and purring and kneading his paws with Tom & me. So happy to be free and back home as if he were not gone. Pure joy. Recognized his home. The snarling hateful Bela - God only knows how it will turn out. Ignore him as he spits out his hatred for me and Stormy.  I don't understand why he can't just ignore Stormy; Stormy is having nothing to do with him thank goodness. One day at a time to love Stormy now and ignore the Devil cat. Help me God.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home