Wednesday, February 19, 2020

The hair and the voice

 Need to address the issue of women - the good, bad and ugly. Today's news feed is about the pro-gun activist going to the OU Athens campus for a  pro-gun rally of sorts. I saw her; she was physically attractive and waved gorgeous, long, long blond hair. Just spectacular hair!  Then her opponents out of hate began to raise fingers, fling obscenities flew and toss liquids at her (and her hair and vehicle). So I ask myself why was she there putting herself in harm's way to make a point that no anti-Trump, anti-gun, anti-decency student would embrace?  Later in the day, I heard her speak about the "riot" which the police deigned to NOT call a riot. Oh OH, NO no, I heard her speak. I remembered the nice face, body and the HAIR, the long, long wavy beautiful blond hair now all encapsulated in a raspy, screeching, unfeminine, loud repulsive (and I mean repulsive) voice.  The hair and the voice didn't match. The vision was a distortion all out of proportion to femininity.  Yes, now you know why I am able to fight off the green-eyed monster when I encounter such a disappointment.  I wish I could have the hair (an impossibility) but glad I  don't speak with such a grating, obnoxious, lost-lady voice. There are so few women who can merit the description of a classy, classic package.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home