Friday, February 07, 2020

Either side of the ball

I guess I'm tired of reporting silly language crimes I hear each day. A hockey coach said we "play on either side of the ball." OK, I will refrain from commenting.  Another pet peeve, however, is the present use of insults and accusations from advertisers against competing businesses. You will probably be scammed, used, cheated, abused, dissatisfied, etc., but our company is honest, transparent, concerned about you.  Bull----.

Look up and outside. The 1st snow's falling. Schools are cancelled - as usual- so that students can occupy the Wal-Marts and malls. Take a victory lap for exercise because of  Trump's acquittal. Don't pay attention to nanny warnings about obesity because I known hard-working overweight individuals for 30 years.  Are they a drag on our economy?  No. The lies on the left pull American downhill every day.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home