Saturday, August 17, 2019

Can I agree?

Can I agree with anything I hear or read nowadays? Try these examples to help you decide.  About a cyanide spill, 'she' says we need to have the "superiority of safety." The extension agent answers this a question:  "I'm planning to add either fresh strawberry or cucumber slices to a pitcher of water to serve with a lunch I'm hosting.  Are there any food safety concerns that I need to be aware of when making fruit or vegetable-infused water?" Congressman Michael Turner says: "What they're recently just proposed is that rather than making it the entire time period in order to try to limit the scoring costs that they would say 90 days prior to release that the benefits would come back." Next, the T-Cap program was accepted in order to receive a subsidy grant from the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction, Division of Parole and Community Services, Bureau of Community Services.  The purpose of the grant is to help supervise, treat and hold low-level, non-violent offenders accountable.  Finally 1 million was approved for a project.  5% by the county, 5% by the state and 90% by the FAA.

Welfare, grants, subsidies, useless politically correct elitist nonsense, language abuse and emptiness of words - how could I agree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home