Sunday, August 11, 2019

The cat ate it

The excuse that "the dog ate my homework," seems apropo today because I looked and looked and looked for my folded up shopping list and receipt from the grocery store to no avail until I realized, YES, my cat who gnaws on and eats plastic bags, must have also consumed both pieces of paper. Senility is not yet on my table.  But I did hear a politician (without principles of course) say about gun violence:  "What more can we do locally on a state and local level?"  We could metaphorically, 'evaporate politicians.'

Now that the wicked witch of Epstein is dead, his ghost will haunt politicians to "do something, anything," on the suspicious issue of his demise. No matter, that the devil already has welcomed him into his fold. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home