Monday, August 05, 2019

How to solve problem

How could we solve problem of mass shootings and misbehavior? At least in the long run... Put the 10 commandments back into our schools and homes!   On which commandment should we focus? Well, here's the rub.  There are 10 - and all seem to be targets.  Lies, murder, adultery, theft, and blasphemy of all that's good; you get the idea.  So I hear that 1/2 of mental health issues begin before age 14. I hear that 1/5 of Americans are affected with mental health or learning disorders.  Lies. I hear that the "exit ramp, excuse me entrance..."  I hear "excuse me 33 south" (another announcer's misspeak).  I hear that "he's on VAC."  (Translation vacation).  I heard about the "sells process."  (Translation, sales).  Examples of no thought before speech.  I hear that Congress needs to take action. How can Congress deal with gun control in the real world when it (Congress) is literally detached from reality?

Theft of thought and/or goods, disregard for human life, lies, murder, obscenity, improper parenting, disrespect for authority and NO fear of the Lord's consequences.  With this reality check we should 'see' that the  emblazoned 10 commandments are now lacking in our schools (and many homes).  If we stare at our broken moral compass, what action should we anticipate?  

Good new today.  After 17 years of silence, I finally have a wisteria shouting out 3 of its blue, blazing home-grown blooms.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home