Monday, August 12, 2019

Apology

Oh no, I must make an apology.  The cat did NOT eat my 2 pieces of paper.  I found them attached to a piece of corn I hastily threw into a refrigerator crisper.  Shame, shame on me - not the cat. But I did prove I received my refund for 'bad' tempura chicken.

"Screw your courage to the sticking place."  Who could say it better than Shakespeare?  If you see the truth, read the truth, arrive at the truth, must you not screw your courage to the foundation of truth?  J.D. Vance converted to Catholicism.  Hurray!  Another brave soul testifying to the truth.

Speaking of which ( truth and courage) the call to arms now by politicians against guns reeks from a rotting body of lies. Glenn Beck who took extra meds this morning,  spelled out the  data (truths) behind the a subject of  gun use and gun abuse, behind the numbers of those killed and those saved. 
And while you try to turn your attention against the latest, cultural insanity,  root for our Simone Wiles to win an upcoming, gymnist championship.     

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home