Friday, January 22, 2010

IQ of 100

What has inspired me to recall the day in high school that I learned my IQ was merely 100? You guessed it, today’s town hall meeting and appearances by President Obama at a community college, a wind turbine operation and a football helmet business in Lorain, Ohio. You can guess too, that I’m not proud that my home state would host the big O. The big O’s IQ can not approach my mere normal 100. Only a 99 or less ( disregard his gift for reading a TOTUS, every person including myself has a gift for ‘something) can explain his persistent behavior. More self-centered talk at taxpayers’ expense - that’s what today’s obscene photo-up represents. Buzz words and politicking. Obscene? “Offensive to modesty; indecent?” First, remember Obama’s filthy waste of taxpayers’ money which violates the do not covet thy neighbors goods rule of one of the 10 commandments. Second is the do not worship the false god of thyself rule which also violates another of God’s commandments. Godless individuals are not excused from participation in the rightness of the 10 commandments. Only a less than normal IQ can explain a person (Obama) doing the same thing over and over again, getting the same result, thus acting ‘insane.’ Normals like me have not lost our common sense or sense of proportion. Common folk still adhere to the wisdom of the 10 commandments. Flaunt our obscene and insane behavior? No way! Better I’m a proletarian than an elitist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home