Wednesday, December 23, 2009

To my U.S. Representative

I heard that you just returned from Afghanistan. Really. Who paid for that little Christmas vacation? I got no Xmas vacation due to my enforced frugality. Oh, a Homeland Security Mission you say? Who pays for that mission I ask? Your radio interview covering your trip there said nothing new, nothing I didn’t know from minimally keeping informed on current events and national news. So how do you justify ‘blah, blah, blah’ that I heard at the taxpayers’ expense? Are Republicans dissimilar from Democrats when it comes to embracing a ‘spoiled’ lifestyle? I think not. I’m a conservative. Where are the true Conservatives? I for one am here! I just pay as I go through life, keep my Christmas home-based and repeat for your edification, “Have you no shame, sir?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home