Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Do you hear what I hear?

At Christmas time the lyrics of tunes in stores can ‘drive’ one crazy but what floats over the radio airways as news can ‘be’ crazy. Waking this morning I heard that “No insurance leads to bad health,”a claim supposedly bolstering the need for the a government controlled health care reform bill. If you hear what I hear, you also know that, as usual, the liberal agenda gets its wrong, perpetrating yet another lie based upon a false premise. Having not had health insurance for most of my adult life and having been self-employed or employed in hard work at a country home, I needed to stay alive, not concern myself with the possibility of bad health. A concern for good or bad health had nothing to do with my daily demands. What defines health anyway? Soundness of body? The general condition of body or mind as to vigor? A demanding workload supported by an abundance of food counterbalanced with rest and entertainment seems to have done the job of warding off bad health ( whatever that is) for me. A doctor was an alien. Has low-cost self-sufficiency been bad for my health? Like the title of the movie, I’m clueless as to the reality or logic of a liberal lie based upon a non-starter for a premise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home