Sunday, November 15, 2009

So near, so far

Heaven was so near yesterday, yet so far. Hell too. I picked up a discounted red velvet cake so near perfection ( from Wal-Mart) which has always been yummy especially with the cream cheese frosting. It is so near perfection at $4.80 which is far from the regular price with a 40% discount due to its expiration date yesterday. Also on my way home, at the very end of my lane at the point at which I turn left into my home, a small, dead deer lay in the ditch on the right side of the road. So dear to my heart is venison, so near to perfection in its tenderness and taste, that this sad, highway death made me realize how near but how far from the table my dream of venison this year remains.

Now to my encounter with Hell. Our President is a ventriloquist dummy for Totus who again in Japan obfuscates with eloquence. He says that “our commitment to Japan is unshakeable but not exclusive.” In translation, because a translation is always necessary when Saul Olinsky dictates to Totus the party line, Obama reaffirms America’s commitment to contradiction and misdirection.

What’s heavenly is clear, venison. What’s hellish is clouded in Obama. Sarah Palin’s book comes out Tuesday. What’s clear will be her vision. What’s hellish will be the OBAMA media’s spin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home