Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I double dare

Is anarchy just the flip side of the coin of freedom? Is ACORN, the Association of Community Organizers for Reform just another name for commune ism? Is Thomas Hobbes correct when he observed that "man is wolf to man," meaning that the apposition of predator to peacemaker in homo sapiens’ make-up explains all self-interest? It must be so, because liberal vs. conservative in an open warfare of ideas and lifestyles today. And we women lead the way.

We women lead. Liz Cheney, Michele Malkin, Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin and me, Carolyn McLaughlin. We women lead the conservative revolution. We have no choice. Hope, change - the big O’s revolutionary guard of children - are being indoctrinated in public schools as I speak. Yes they say they can. No they can’t because we’re out here pushing back with the truth. Other women pen memoirs but my conservatism is a lived memoir.
Check me out if you dare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home