Monday, September 14, 2009

NUTTY NUGGETS

CONGRATULATIONS! An afficionado of Grape-Nuts cereal, salutes you. Post’s cereal has been my standard. The generic version from Kroger was rejected as decidedly inferior in taste and quality. Then my local Washington Court House Aldi store recently shelved your Millville Nutty Nuggets which I tried in the 24 oz. box for a lower price (compared with Wal-Mart’s) than Grape-Nuts. They are not as hard as Post’s product which I often soggied up before eating because my senior teeth are not as strong as those of my youth. They are just as flavorful and conducive to slight sugaring and fruit garnishing before eating. They surpass Post’s in flavor.

Yes, I will return to buy boxes not only for myself and husband but also for two of my children that love grape nuts cereal too. Hearing a ‘stupid’ government add for the newly re-named food stamp program SNAP, I can quote that "healthy food within reach" begins with a breakfast (which I never skip) of your Nutty Nuggets.
Sincerely,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home