Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I'M AVAILABLE

America needs me, but not to just pay money to belong to your team. I share your belief in the power of free individuals to achieve their own destiny. Yes, I am the lone, maverick conservative in America, available as the candidate to defeat Hellary in 2012 who calls for a miracle of renewal of our national identity. Some billionarie should come to New Holland. I accept the challenge faced by both the Republican and Democrat parties. I understand the need to restore common sense, free market entrepreneurial thinking and conservative values to America so that her future will be brighter. It will take a miracle of renewal. To vote other than Republican is impossible, of course in 2008, because the liberal alternative is scary. I am available for 2012. I lack financial backing and a campaign manager. Do you have any ideas or help for me? I am the undiscovered one that Rush Limbaugh, Newt Gingrich and other conservative luminaries hope exists ‘out there’ as the genuine, lone conservative, a counterpoint to politics as usual.
The Republicans could lose control because the public perceives no difference between the parties. Haven’t we heard enough from politicians in words and observed too much of them in actions? The populace appropriately perceives elitism and a disconnected lifestyle and mindset from ingrained politicians. The "stakes get higher" for Republican Senate candidates with a Hellary in the White House, but looking backward to find another Ronald Reagan just won’t do. Some ‘unknown’ from ‘nowhere’ who literally personifies the conservative conscience is the candidate of the future. I am she. I represent the common American, unwilling victim of liberals when they impose upon me their higher taxes, left-leaning revisionist judges, weakened national security, socialized health care, global warming religion, wealth redistribution, misguided immigration policy, multi-lateral diplomacy, political correctness, cultural indecencies, uncivil discourse and behavioral regulations. The list goes on... Also, I have no intention of sharing my prosperity as Hellary will mandate and I believe no other American wants to or should share his.
I think Americans are tired of just words. I embrace this country’s traditional goodness, value system, constitutional guarantees and core conservatism. If a passion is required as a selling point, mine is probably not to waste money. Call me to test my credentials. Seriously, in retirement, I have had time for analysis and consideration. Sans any persona or independent wealth, my candidacy is ideally suited to represent Americans whose leader should still count for something other than power, pork, perks and privilege. I have been blogging in the wilderness 3 years under ‘uncommon sense.’ tcminc.blogspot.com
Sincerely,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home