Saturday, November 03, 2007

I'm the lone conservative

I'm here. I'm here, we're here, in no woman's, no-man's land. The lone conservatives Rush Limbaugh longs to behold. Fearless. Revolutionary, beyond the pale of irrational nonsense, political correctness and profligate spending of today's politicians. I live and believe in an unqualified conservative thrust. America's future deserves a rescue from the brink of a fall into an unacceptable future. I am an optimist, radical in my belief that we are and can do right if we see the cup as 1/2 full of possibility. I have no ties or money to fund a campaign unless it is generated by influencial individuals, the public and then attached to a band wagon. This is my 9th missive to Rush - time to triple dare him to test my qualifications. This is 2nd e-mail to you Sean and Glenn. Why does Rush constantly echo my messages and qualifications over EIB radio and give me no credit? Why keep asking where, when I keep saying I'm here? My campaign slogan - There's joy in being right. And joy is the only choice. It is not beneath my dignity to call the devil, Lucifer unlike Nancy Pelosi who calls a child of God (Bush) the Devil. I or the smart one (both of us) are here and foolish enough - American enough - to believe that anyone can become President. The concept of common woman (and man) still lives! Check my previous e-mails for my pro's and con's and feel free to ask questions. You will be shocked by the answers.
Carolyn McLaughlin90 Heath LaneNew Holland Ohio 4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home