Friday, November 06, 2020

Is this thinking?

 From a chief investment strategist: "What I've  been asking myself in my own head - a question to which I don't have an answer - is whether, assuming a divided government, there is less likely to be a larger-in-size fiscal relief package because we know the two sides were quite different on the details."

From the director of the Met ( Metropolitan Museum of Art):  "There is no doubt that the Met and its development is also connected with a logic of what is defined as white supremacy.  Our ongoing efforts to not only diversify our collection but also our programs, narratives, contexts, and staff will be further accelerated and will benefit in urgency and impact from this time." 

Is this clear thinking? I feel so much better about myself thinking about these two examples of experts at work. 

About the recent Presidential election? I think cheating is rampant by the Democratic machine!!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home