Tuesday, November 03, 2020

All's lost

Another birthday approaches and I must face the fact that all is lost. Beauty gone. Face lines. Crow's feet around the  eyes. Wrinkles abound. Fat's around the once modest frame. Flab. Too many health issues to count with which I can't contend. Purgatory on earth now with physical and mental compromises? Living is about knowing God's plan. Ugliness and intermittent suffering?  Wow! The only thing still functioning at peak efficiency - is the mind. The lesser thing not functioning well is the body save for the 5 senses which exist on constant and annoying high alert. Election night only portends terrific sadness if Trump doesn't win re-election. Our beloved country is already crying out against leftism's lies and insane agenda. Of course, the last thing I want for my birthday is to be on the way to Hell in a handbasket. The Devil be damned; my hope remains for eternal, heavenly  rest. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home