Friday, October 16, 2020

Harness the harridan

 Why didn't somebody harness the harridan attacking Pres. Trump Thurs. night in the 'town hall' Oct. 15th, 2020?  Why didn't Trump rise from his seat and say to HER "shut up, I'm going to take questions from the audience."  Or why didn't someone in the audience say to Savanna Guthrie, "shut up, we came here to ask questions of our President." Neither happened. I screamed at the insane, ugly, partisan, loud-mouthed, phony blonde, uncivil, aggressive, disrespectful, devil's harridan to 'shut up' and let a town hall occur. I wanted to step up and smack her in the face, yelling, "shut up," but Tom said the secret service would have arrested me. I  was not anticipating a spectacular bashing and harassing of a President. I rose from my rocker, screaming, turned off the TV and left the room. My screaming at this display persisted for quite a while. I could have wept for such decay in our body politic.  Mr. President, Mr. wimp, what were you thinking to have allowed this to occur?

Drug overdose deaths have skyrocketed.

Humana is in cahoots with a government subsidy via Medicare and Medicaid in a phony "special needs plan" that provides a healthy eating card. Good grief!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home