Friday, October 02, 2020

Free food

Yes, Kevin went for the free food again. I said no eggs; just bought a dozen. He said he doesn't eat eggs but will keep them -  18 apparently - at home for some one else who will need them!!! He arrived ONE MINUTE too late to see the BIG tree topple up the lane the men worked on all day to haul down successfully!! Hurray for young men. Now on to the free food. I rejected: plums, yogurt, pineapple with chia seeds, 3 bags of rice, vegetarian beans, pint of blackberries, gallon of distilled water, bag baby carrots, pound white cheese slices, cucumbers I'm sure I'm forgetting many things ---  NOW, so as not to go to waste, I took for the creatures of the night, 8 lbs of frozen chicken thighs (admittedly I cooked up three for us in the pressure cooker after Kevin left)., 3 lbs of cooked chicken meatballs, 8 fully cooked drumsticks ( I froze them) apples, pears, blackberries, oranges, bag of wheat chex cereal (YUCK) loaf wheat bread marked $3.50, cottage cheese, 1 lb white.cheese  slices, zucchini I immediately threw out the front door, can beans, can spaghetti o's, can of veges, buttermilk biscuit mix package, OH I must be forgetting something,,, Kevin was donating  the leftovers to the white, welfare box in New Holland. God bless America and hope Trump beats Covid; Melania too.  



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home