Thursday, October 08, 2020

Womansplaining

It's time for womansplaining. Last night's vice-presidential debate showed the Liar vs. the Coward. Contrary to all you might have heard, Pence was a loser to the winning Bitch. Civility be damned. I survived up to the moment that Kamala accused Trump of dissing the military and Pence declared that his 2 sons were in the military, The coward then just took the lies fed to him sitting down. Screaming that he should not take that garbage from a liar and screaming that he should stand (literally) up to her for demeaning military service of his children, I popped off the TV. I walked out on the debate, which of course was not a debate but a litany of  talking points interspersed with lies from Kamala and the calm white man taking the crock of nonsense unruffled. We learned nothing new from either candidate. Antics all insincere from Kamala. Boring facts from the coward who would not fight back with proper indignation. I'm a  woman enraged at a performance of another woman  incarnated as a shrieking, pushy, bitch. Pence failed my definition of a man. In the light of day, I remain unanimous in my minority stance. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home