Sunday, January 19, 2020

My New Year's resolution?

      My  New Year's resolution?  I will try to remember that I in no way can imitate a saint like Joni Tada in her wheelchair, scribbling books of  'divine' messages, enduring bouts of pain and exemplifying with patience until Heaven calls her home. 1. I can't work myself up to scribbling something worthwhile, 2. I couldn't endure the  pain after trying 5 mg. of lisinopril (merely 2 doses) for my blood pressure;  I quit after one day of multitudinous trips with uncontrolled diarrhea to the toilet and 3. I have no patience, period. So nothing's new this year.
      Who can face the travesty of our upcoming impeachment trial of President Trump?  The partisan divide will play itself out full of sound and fury signifying nothing of substance ending (?) 3 years of plotting by Democrats.     
     Wind and chilling cold is awful today. I feel better, however, after reading about a male nutjob who just walked alone across Antarctica. Apparently his testosterone went out of control early on his life and according to him, is not yet in need of a tubal ligation.  Not my kind of man!    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home