Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Massage the drug

Massage therapy for opioid addicts - what think you?  This new option is floating radio airways' ads. It won't work, of course.  DNA analysis is also a new fad, but it obviously has faded quickly with consumers because the radio airways'  ad now claims it is an "ancestry and health" analysis when you pay "23 and me."   Even overestimating the stupidity of the average person,  I'll bet on a normal to get it right with either discretionary cash or government funding.  Take "extra-corporeal  low intensity shock wave therapy for ED".  If ineffective, this too will pass. BUT not this, a Mid-Ohio Foodbank solicitation.  $40 from me would provide $400 worth of groceries for June, because " NO SCHOOL MEANS NO LUNCH."  Please somebody, read my blog and get your dose of depressing (and insane) news each day.  I promise to include an upbea bit of news.

No, not the news of a 13 yr old killing a 14 yr old in Columbus.
Yes, the fact I have 3  real men as sons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home