Friday, May 17, 2019

Chive bouquet

'All things come to him (her) who waits.'  Too expensive for roses at Mother's day so I picked a nice chive bouquet for my table.  Then almost a week later, the dozen reds discounted at my local Kroger store were only $2.00 a dozen.  Wow!  Paid off again with patience.  No way did it occur to me to buy 2 dozen for $4.00.  No way...

I must take possession of the "whackhead" label from hubby because never-ending nightmares with wild and unbelievable details carry on unabated.   Whackhead also fits every Democrat candidate for President. DeBlasio said he will "put working people 1st."  Hasn't Trump proved working people ARE 1st with lowest unemployment and highest job market?

Can't pass up another stupidity from an ad, this for a restaurant. It offers a chicken salad "ready to help you soak up the sun."  Another example, a hospital says it carefully selects a heart before your heart replacement procedure? Duh! 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home