Wednesday, May 08, 2019

A three fer

Pouring my coffee this AM I encountered a three fer on my counter - a live tick, a tiny, live beetle and a dead bee. Show and tell to my husband and on to breakfast, after which I took a trip to my front porch, noted the bloom, and summoned the man again to see the 40 foot profusion of white, blooming spirea. What a typical morning! No really.  I forgot to put shredded potatoes into water overnight and we ate black hash browns with eggs.

All imperfections, however, fare better than the politics of any day which has devolved into insanity and insults to common sense and morality. Glenn Beck interviewed a woman who began a movement fed up with the depravity of today's culture.  100% correct in her assessment, she motor-mouthed ( my turn-off)  her way through every evil and deviation from decency in our society. You go girl, driven by your passion. How else will we take back our country?   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home