Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Don't rebuild

Again I say don't rebuild. With the Twin towers I said just  use the cross that survived the disaster as  the core for a simple monument to 9/11. Now, again,  why not use the white cross on the altar of Notre Dame Cathedral  that survived the disastrous fire as the core of a memorial which could also include the restored rose window. Simple religious elegance.

Not into egotism or the inauthentic,  I reject what I heard from Arthur C. Brooks this morning as he transitions to a Professor at Harvard.  He admits he is in "a mission field,"  as a conservative I guess.  He constantly refers to a  " having a conversation" about this and that. Meaningless buzz words as far as I'm concerned especially from someone whose mind  cannot keep up with the speed of his wor   ds.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home