Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Hockey

A-Fib, on the verge of fainting at all times, high LDL and cholesterol - equals my condition.  'Sickofit' and ready to quit this mortal toil.  I heard that Columbus, Ohio hockey has been attended since Valentine's day by 12,000 18,000, 23,000 and a record-breaking 31,000 attendees. Beats me why. Obsession takes various forms and our local Crew is a example.  A spokesperson today said his team needs to be "true to our identity."  Who knows what this means?  Who knows what tickets cost for their games?  Not me. Who knows what constitutes the appeal of a night out for this sport? Not me. Who knew my health would collapse without warning?  Not me.

Cohen's testimony - you ask my opinion?  Others have already rendered that he is a "lying piece of s...." This I know and I'm  'sickofit.'  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home