Monday, February 25, 2019

BOONDOGGLES

What is a boondoggle? Is it that 1/2 of first responders on 9/11 suffer lingering (and permanent) health effects from their work at the Twin Towers? Thus they need unlimited compensation? Or is it that young people between 28 and 24 now have $1 trillion dollars in debt mainly from student loans and secondarily from mortgages. Thus they need help?  Something funded with no real value like busy work is a boondoggle.  Virtually everything the government pays for qualifies as a waste of money.  Truth or consequences be darned in the doing.

How can we remedy this. Darned if I know.  I would never accept funds based upon a fraudulent  claim. I'm a vote for killing all the greedy lawyers. I'm a vote for being neither a borrow or lender.  Shakespeare and I are friends.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home