Friday, July 29, 2011

BACKPACK INDEX

The burden of deficit reduction, the shared sacrifice of the rich paying more, cuts and simultaneous revenue increases - doublespeak in the present, Obama order of things. What else can one say? Unfortunately something stupid every day. I hear that the "backpack index" shows a 25% increase in the cost of back-to-school supplies this fall. Woe is we who must outfit children especially middle schoolers. $1.00 supplies at Wal-Mart must not exist but I swear I saw bins of them on my last trip to the store. Another stupidity is that out of 4 million births, 6000 pregnant women suffered strokes, probably because they are obese. I swear 6000 is a tiny percentage of 4 million last time I calculated. Thirdly , PTS has taken over returning vets from Iraq and Afghanistan; they might need permanent disabilities. No, I say, no until we can prove that the returning soldiers do not father children with obese women. That would prove 1. they are not disabled or 2. they are redisabled. Just more doublespeak and liberal contradiction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home