Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Shovel ready

Oh, O where are your shovel ready shovels? The efficient snow plow shovel repeatedly shovels the snow across my driveway so that I’m snowed in. Drifting snow and wind shoves snows onto my walk way up to the height of 5 feet, across my walkway and up to my exit door. I’ve shoveled drifts 2 to 3 times a day for 3 days now.

Oh, O where are the shovelers when I need them? I don’t qualify for the government recommended exercise programs designed to keep me fit up to age 65, but I shovel anyway. Shoveling has helped my back muscles ache, my stomach muscles ache and my arm muscles to increase their tone. But my neighbors don’t shovel.

Oh, O where are the shovel ready shovelers to shovel out my neighbors? To open a driveway or walk way for residents on my lane? The few of We generation, those 10 to 22, remain in the home, shunning exercise. The three of the baby boomer generation either walk behind a snow blower or sit on a tractor behind a plow blade. One lady does no work. We pair of seniors shovel out but those seniors unfit, can’t shovel or go about.

Oh, O where are your shovel ready shovels putting Americans back to work? Nature has dealt you a genuine stimulus package called snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home