Monday, February 15, 2010

JOIN ME

Hitler started with an insane few who morphed into the many. My fellow readers of reason, hear ye, hear ye. First light of awakening today, I heard on the radio of a program to help those who eat when stressed, depressed, bored or happy. The problem, apparently, is of our own making. Eating! Is one to eat only when one is hungry? Why then is America obese? Am I to conclude that every person suffers from one of the above symptoms of an affliction? Not from a genetic condition? Count me in as afflicted because I am attracted to a forthcoming meal. I’m reasonably pleased with the vision of an upcoming meal which I plan and anticipate. Stressed, depressed, bored or happy - must I pick? Technically I’m not hungry; I just hunger for something I consider tasty. Usually in moderation.

A scolding from a man nanny told me yesterday (Valentine’s day) to eat only 1 square of chocolate and drink only 4 oz. of red wine. Beyond this point I jeopardized the health benefits from 2 of my favorite indulgences. Hear ye, hear ye. Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow your God might be inspired to ask you if you enjoyed His gifts of food and drink while you were on His time on earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home