Monday, September 01, 2008

Capillary proof

The 80/20 rule might be used to solve the problem of proving the existence of God. 20% of the blood pumped by the heart feeds the head. The remaining 80% sustains the body. Such importance attached to the brain must prove that a "mind is a terrible thing to waste" in a human being created in the image and likeness of a god. Capillaries might be used as proof. They are minute vessels connecting arteries and veins that deliver life-sustaining blood to and from the heart. The human body contains 50,000 miles of capillaries. This awesome fact suggests the might and glory of a god. Lastly, if not established yet, proof of a god won’t be long in coming if one listens to a series of 64 lectures, each 45 minutes in length, called "Understanding the human body." Less than 48 hrs. will be sufficient time to prove His glory and demand honor of - God.


Post a Comment

<< Home