Thursday, March 13, 2008

To Zack Space

On 1490 Chillicothe radio station this morning I heard a politician being interviewed. As he spoke I tried to ‘divine’ whether he was a Democrat or Republican, i.e. a liberal or a conservative.
1. Americans can’t afford to get to work.
2. Money wasted in Iraq could be used to cure diseases.
3. We went to war in Iraq over oil.
4. McCain said we’d be in Iraq for 100 years; we don’t even want to be there for 5 years
5. We need international help to fight terrorists.
6. Exxon Mobil makes enormous profits.
7. We need to take away subsidies to oil companies.
8. We are going to see long gas lines again.
9. We need to pursue renewable energy sources and hybrids.
10. I listen to my constituency.
11. I don’t want to give a ‘knee jerk reaction’.
12. We need to be ‘responsible.’
13. I’m pulling for Chillicothe.

Thirteen is my lucky number. As I listened to a lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie, I knew I had a liberal spouting the liberal party lie lines. Good thing Mr. Space, I am not one of your constituents or I’d be letting you know loud and clear that you are not hearing me, not being responsible, not pulling for anyone but your party and their position on the wrong side of every issue because you see the world and America upside down. The cup is not ½ empty. I could refute each one of the above 13 points, but why bother? Trying to illuminate a closed- minded liberal is wasted effort. Facts do not support a single one of your statements. Common sense and fiscal responsibility never are reflected in liberal causes. Sorry Zack. I pray that you and your party never ‘take over’ America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home