Friday, December 07, 2007

CALL ME CRAZY

"It does not match what the opponent want to." Call me crazy, but I discredit animated repartee held between two enthusiastic sports fans who understand this type of language and thought. I’ll pass the basketball to a food service coordinator at a school who can enthusiastically report that 1500 type A meals are served daily, of which 800 of them are reimbursable. Call me crazy, but I resent a continuous bombardment of bragging rights by every education official that a program is funded by or a grant pays for a government program. 13,000 earmarks on Congressional spending bills waste billions of taxpayer dollars just to keep politicians in office, in the game, and well fed. Call me crazy, but I am fed up with pork, not the other white meat, but the poisoned pig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home