Monday, June 01, 2020

Brilliance

By now, I bet you expect brilliance from me expressing an opinion on the madness in America. Since the major premise is that we have become lost to the good values in life, panic, irrationality, chaos and separation have taken over. A talk show host Glenn Back acting as nostradumbous thinks he has the solution to our problems.  Au contraire. He just adds to the problem of do-gooders and know-it-alls chiming in on our present condition. Man is basically NOT good  and not educated to reach a higher level of common sense, enlightenment and graditude. Where are we now in America? Duh!  I just finished reading "We were soldiers once... and young" about Viet Nam in 1965. Give me a break! We were stupid than and we are stupid now. My answer? Cry beloved country. Sometime, a good cry is needed; remember Christ cried in the garden of Gethsemane. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home