Saturday, May 23, 2020

Kill the virus

Isn't it time to kill the deadly virus called Joe Biden? Insulting every  Black American who did not vote Democrat as a Whitee and Uncle Tom is just racist. I think he should be tortured to death. How and by whom?  1st deliverer says to The Groper, I am a Black conservative; here's my 1st blow.  2nd deliverer says to the Liar, I am a Black Republican, here's my next blow. 3rd deliverer says to the rich hypocrite, I am a thinking human being, here's my triple take on your evil ways. 4th deliverer could  me - if given the chance - to say to the cowardly disgrace of all Catholics, here's my coup de grace which will deliver you into the hands of the Devil whom you have served your entire political life. What do you suggest as the implement of torture? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home