Monday, June 24, 2019

My boss

Who is your  "certified project manager"?  Heard about him (her)  on radio this AM.  Also heard that the "beloved" ToysRUs brand is returning, opening new stores.  First to make it clear, my certified project manager is God.  No not that one described above in modern, politically correct lingo - your 'boss' at work.  Second, why is ToysRUs called beloved by a reporter when it could not make a go of it and went bankrupt eventually being bought out by new owners called speculators? Good luck.

My one/two punch this day has now been exceeded by a knockout when my too long and weakened, pinkie fingernail, split and ripped off. War everyday in the trenches.  Right?

Trump has twice 'unkept' his word. 1. Attack on Iran. 2. Roundup of deportees. What will be his knockout punch to finally force me to abstain from voting next election? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home