Wednesday, June 26, 2019

A luddite

I'm proud to be a luddite, aware that bitcoin trades at $11,000 but oblivious as to its meaning.  Then again who but I and the 'other' will enjoy the comedy central show of Democrat candidates tonight?  Who but we could be proud to know that an accusation of collusion between the 4 top chicken producers in the U.S. to inflate prices is ridiculous. I just purchased 3.5 lbs of chicken legs for $2.34 which when processed in my pressure cooker and de-boned, melted in my mouth.  No I do not intend to consume 3 packages of poultry all at one sitting.  We luddites have again been subjected to news that today is National HIV testing day when you can get free 'shots' up until 7PM.  Our enquiring minds do NOT want to know what transpires in the outside world.  Except for the red tagged, reduced chicken.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home