Sunday, March 31, 2019

Agency

Do you have agency? Do I have agency? Not unless your or I am a leftist liberal b.... Agency does mean the capacity for independent action and the means of exerting influence, but to exert it as a woman hell bent on accusations of sexual harassment, just plops her into the pushy, offended feminist category.  Nothing pleased me in the past like a compliment on my appearance or intellectual acumen - with no offense taken.  But poor, old, playful, hetero, white male Joe Biden,  whom we all know as a blithering, partyline fool, has been swept (apparently) under the bus for political incorrectness. Words like 'agency' only matter as dog whistles on the left. I'm sickofit.

I would like to note nice gesture that I received in bed last night when my cat arrived with a dead mouse to present to me as a gift (well caught). Thanks, Bela.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home