Thursday, January 31, 2019

Waste of money

What a waste of money - millions for a 30 second ad in the Super Bowl.  Budweiser's commercial says their beer is now made with wind power. After I stopped laughing, I turned my mind to a valentine thought of love.  Thank God for Good Samaritans.  Locally, a dog was rescued by the police after being reported tied to a rope in the freezing cold without food, shelter or water. Yeah, water would freeze, I know.  Humane deeds happen. Thank you God for individual examples of good conscience.  Some politicians have none.  Our Mayor announced 500 billion dollars in his new budget (must be a mistake I heard for million?) for spending on affordable housing.

Waste of money. Waste of money. At least one good person didn't waste time and did a good deed   .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home