Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Glenn Beck

Who is Glenn Beck?   Perhaps the question should be, "Why discuss Glenn Beck?  A foolish egoist should be exposed.  He can be understood easily if you analyze two words love and hate.  Glenn only loves and hates.  No golden mean. No willing deviation from extremes.  So today when he repeated his 'hatred' for cats ( which I noted years ago) the insight came to me that he alternately only loves or hates virtually everything.  Too bad because this 'woke' old woman knows that a person that hates cats can never be trusted.  Hatred reflects a closed soul.  On the other hand, Glenn Beck ( often tearfully) typically loves selected  persons, causes and his dog.  Love for him denotes his open soul.  What's in between love and hate?  Like or dislike, words applicable to rational thinking arrived at by numerous encounters with reality. 

Hatred as unforgiving and love as unyielding  are qualities that I've heard Mr. Beck champion.  I like my cat, I dislike a few of his antics.  Do I have a topic for a 'conversation' with you Glenn Beck.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home