Friday, January 11, 2019

Pig

Pig as in porcine is a word that I have adopted ( don't know why) to refer to men like Jeff Bezos.   He, having been married for 25 years to a woman providing with marital support and 4 children, sees  another woman with his perverted vision as preferable to the avowed marriage. I don't care if he is  'big' or small, if he is rich or no, the Devil ( whom I'm convinced he does not acknowledge) is wagging his tiny cork-screw tail with glee.  "What a pig," I exclaim every time I hear of another divorce or affair.  Usually the men are Democrats, liberal or agnostic but in all situations.  

What list can you provide off the top of your hat?  Trump's not excluded.  In politics, in Hollywood, in your family, in the news or in your readings - pigs squeal throughout history because of human failings.  If there's a Devil, there must also be a just and forgiving God.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home