Saturday, December 29, 2018

Secondary

#3 Who knows the meaning of primary vs. secondary? I do!  The illegal status of the murderer of the California policeman ( law-abiding, family oriented by the way) is secondary in the Democrats' liberal left mentality.  I heard it with my own 2 ears - not plugged up by an upended world-view.  The primary issue, meaning first thing to address - really - is the fact that if HE were not here in America (again after other criminal incidents), no murder could have occurred.   So sad. So glad my senior brain has not deteriorated to such a point that I can't see through smoke from a fire of hellish  denial.

Flip today's coin or your lunch won't be worth eating.  Right?   One sweet grandchild brought us back to 1792 with a Christmas present bottle of rich bourbon.   Have you ever heard of a brandy Alexander?  If you try to drink to the end of the left,  you'll never exhaust your succession of shots of bourbon.      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home