Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Two colds


                                    Unsilenced Cal is back
Two colds within 30 days around a birthday, anniversary and Christmas. Too depressing. So easy for me to get depressed. Just a biological, evolutionary curse.  Do you have one?  We all have one, of course. The birth curse. Some blissfully ignorant souls bob on in life; others like me think too much and often virtually drown.  What helps? God, I hope something helps you. A cradle Catholic, well-educated, rationally and emotionally keen – help rarely is realized.  God loves you as he loves me but …

Here’s a tip from my “sickofit” mentality. Nothing called news qualifies as news or reality. Enter an alternative world skeptical and “sickofit” all. You’ll never figure it out.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home