Tuesday, December 09, 2014

OBAMA LIES, SCANDALS & QUOTES::

OBAMA LIES, SCANDALS & QUOTES::
(***not a comprehensive list)
1. "I will have the most transparent administration."
2. "I have shovel ready jobs."
3. "The IRS is not targeting anyone."
4. "If four Americans get killed…uh…. it is not optimal." (Benghazi)
5. "ObamaCare will be good for America."
6. "If you like your doctor, you can keep him, period."
7. "Premiums will be lowered by $2500"
8. If you like your health insurance, you can keep it, period.
9. "I did not say you could keep your health care." (Regardless that 29 recorded videos show I did)
10. "No one making less than $250,000 will see their taxes raised one dime."
11. "Benghazi was because of a youtube video."
12. "If I had a son…"
13. "I am not a dictator."
14. "I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
15. "You didn't build that."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home