Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I, ME, MY


           I,  ME,  MY

Obama Uses First Person Singular 199 TIMES in Speech Vowing Unilateral Action

Posted: July 13, 2014 | Author: Pundit from another Planet

Terence P. Jeffrey reports: Not counting instances when he quoted a letter from a citizen or cited dialogue from a movie, President Barack Obama used the first person singular–including the pronouns “I” and “me” and the adjective “my”–199 times in a speech he delivered Thursday vowing to use unilateral executive action to achieve his policy goals that Congress would not enact through the normal, constitutional legislative process.

The remarks, the White House reports, ran 40 minutes, and the full transcript (including annotations for “laughter” and “applause”) is more than 5,500 words (read more) CNS News

Number of Times Obama Has Accepted Blame or Taken Responsibility: 0   For his entire Presidency.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home