Wednesday, April 23, 2014

“If you like your life, you can keep it” What do you think?

Best slogan for the 2016 Republican election campaign :  “If you like your life, you can keep it”   What do you think?


Earl Pitts nails the problem with the Democrat’s phony war on women.  If women only are paid 70% of men, they will make it up with child support payments.  He forgot, however, that the other 30% also is compensated by women demanding  paid maternity leave which further diminishes their time and talent on a job.  What do you think?  


Post a Comment

<< Home